We maintain an active blog on our sister site – www.jdadvising.com. This includes an active blog on the following subjects (just click it to read the blog)
- Michigan Bar Exam Appeals – click to read the all of the blog posts, or click on specific posts below:
- Should I appeal my Michigan Bar Exam Score? We tell you how to figure it out in this post!
- How to Write a Michigan Bar Exam Appeal. This is for those looking to write their own appeal.
- What is a Michigan Bar Exam Appeal and how does the process work? This reveals exactly how the Michigan bar exam appeals process works!
- Should I write my own Michigan bar exam appeal or have someone write it on my behalf? This answers a question that a lot of potential clients ask us! The answer depends on a number of factors, which we detail in this post.
- How many points should I request on my Michigan bar exam appeal? Should you be realistic and request 3 or should you be ambitious and ask for 20? We reveal the strategies we see work the best!
- How to figure out how many points you need to Pass your Michigan Bar Exam Appeal! It is not intuitive!
- The Michigan bar exam. This includes all of our tips and tricks for passing the Michigan bar exam.
- The bar exam, generally This contains all of our general bar exam tips and tricks!
If you are looking for tutoring for the Michigan bar exam, please also visit our sister site by clicking here. We have a wide variety of tutoring options to help students who decide an appeal is not worth it.